Many Elden Ring players have been upset that they can’t see the summon signs of their friends. This is something that can be very annoying. But there’s good news: It’s easy to fix.
If you can’t see your friends’ summon signs in Elden Ring, do this: Refresh the Furling Finger Remedy
If you can’t see your friends’ summon signs in Elden Ring, this means the Furlcalling Finger Remedy isn’t working right. Try again with a new furloughing finger remedy.
- Just to remind you, the Furlcalling Finger Remedy can be bought from Merchant Kalé or Patches.
- This item can also be made by the player. You need two Erdela flowers to do that.
- The third choice is to find items for the Furlcalling Finger Remedy on the bodies of people who have died in the Lands Between.
- Then, tell your friends to leave signs for you to find them. Use a new fur-calling finger remedy and look for signs of them.
Use a password to play with others.
Go to Multiplayer, open the section for passwords, make a password, and tell your friends about it. You should be able to see their summoning signs if you use the Furlcalling Finger Remedy again.
When you use a Furlcalling Finger Remedy, Elden Ring checks the area to see if there are any summon signs. The game will show you the summon signs of the players who are closest to you.
Lessen the differences in levels
If you and your friends are on very different levels, you won’t be able to see their summon signs. If your level is much higher or lower than theirs, you need a password to play with them.
- You can also start a new game and make new characters so that everyone is on the same level.
Use the same type of NAT.
Because you’re using different NAT types, you can’t see your friends’ summon signs. For example, you won’t be able to see their signs if you’re using NAT Type 2 and they’re using Type 3.
- Change the network settings on your device and make sure you all use the same NAT type. Try again after restarting the game.
See if the boss has been killed yet.
If the area’s boss has already been killed, your friends can’t use summon signs to ask for help. When players kill certain bosses, they can’t use summoning signs.
Use a new Furlcalling Finger Remedy if you can’t see your friends’ summon signs in Elden Ring. Use a password for multiplayer, make a new character to reduce differences in level, and make sure everyone is using the same NAT type.